taken in church...feel like a poser bitch looking at it..I am a melancholic.
am moody.
am sensitive sometimes.
am emotional.
a perfectionist.
creative.(only composing)
artistic(well i dont think so)
i can be mean.
am an asshole
can expect too much(swear i hate the fact that i do)
would die for those I love(hope i dont have to though)
can be quiet at times
thats it.......
[this is produced via boredom+reading some temperament book]
am moody.
am sensitive sometimes.
am emotional.
a perfectionist.
creative.(only composing)
artistic(well i dont think so)
i can be mean.
am an asshole
can expect too much(swear i hate the fact that i do)
would die for those I love(hope i dont have to though)
can be quiet at times
thats it.......
[this is produced via boredom+reading some temperament book]
and one more thing
please listen to- kill by jimmy eat world.........i absolutely love it...



0 comments