its been a long time,my life has definitely changed a whole lot,many things are different now.in fact its feels strangely awkward that I'm blogging again.well the main reason i started blogging was because i met the love of my life,Alana.
things have been different since then,rest assured she's still the love of my life.
well,i'm just done with what they call the mountain of the LLB(law degree) the part 1
I did reasonably well although I wasn't too happy with myself.
I've got to work a whole lot harder to secure a 2nd upper,something i have been admittedly been coveting for sometime now but remains a vague dream the way things seem
but being a fighter i'm not the sort to give up,i'm giving it my all for part 2 this time.
enough said on studies
~
one my closest friends from college passed away,
Law Seong Juan better known as Juan (9/9/1989-25/7/2011)
well i'll always remember Juan,he was such a talented electrical guitarist and nice happy go lucky guy,
I don't know what happen,but i wish things were different,anyway I had a dream that he was in a more peaceful place and
I'm sure God is a just and fair judge.I loved the guy like a brother.
I'll always the remember the sweet smile he had and the funny things he would do,snorting sambal and those times when he used to drive me home from college.
this incident has taught me to forgive and also to be a better friend to everyone around and to be less haughty.
~
well things at home has changed too,
my sister met this guy Rahul, from Russia of Punjabi descent,needless to say my dad was upset that his strict code on dating non-christians had not been adhered.He has sought to disown me and my sister also for our apparent violation on his rule of not dating while still pursuing our respective degrees.I was unfazed,but I do realise that God puts us through trials to come out purified and stronger and I'm just gonna trust Him with this one and try to forgive Him in time.
Rahul is Malaysian and also possesses Canadian citizenship,he is quite interesting and very knowledgeable which makes for interesting conversations.
~
Needless to say,my love life has been great,I don't think there will ever be a better person or one I could ever find as sweet as Alana.She has been my pillar,comfort and inspiration through this somewhat turbulent 18 months.
I'm certain she's God-sent.I love you baby.
~
Other things I have got involved in since is playing the guitar,which is a wonderful instrument,I'm learning it from Zachary who is a magnificent teacher in his own right.
There also has been the gyming which is more mentally than it is physically exhausting.
Sammy's my gym partner,he's such a nice guy.Hope he makes it big as a businessman that is,there's no reason he wont be if he keeps at it.
anyway Ive been talking a whole lot,I think I'll cut it here.
Im gonna start blogging again,it puts things in perspective which is ideal.



0 comments