Since one day i might be looking back on this
i'll say it here
2010 has been great year
and it wouldnt have been without God
He's blessed me in every aspect of my life
and it promises to only get better
and harder too
but im so confident in Him
I just wanna thank God for my results
for which i think
i put in minimal effort required for the results achieved
His hand of grace has blessed me
Even financially,
my blessings are overpouring.
Above all,He's blessed me spiritually
and I thank Him for that
and Im ever grateful for the gift of eternal life.
I thank Him for my great friends,
the ones who've stuck with me through
thick and thin
I owe you guys so much
and even as I approach 21
I realise what are the more important things
that should be treasured above all things.



0 comments