Maybe ive been part of the problem
maybe ive been the chance of rain
but even when i turn it off and blame myself the outcome feels the same
but when i look at the STARS
i see myself
~
Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saves a wretch like me
i once
was lost
but now am found
was blind but now
i see
~
What can i say, i miss your eyes?
Nothing more
What can a love song provide?
Nothing more
Word are a lovely disguise
to something more
i wanna give to you
give to you...
more than a love song can give
more than a feeling like this..
more than a dim light upon the path you walk to home...
~
Well this place is old
It feels just like a beat up truck
I turn the engine,
but the engine doesn't turn
Well it smells of cheap wine & cigarettes
This place is always such a mess
Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn
I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else
Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
But somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
I think her death it must be killin' me
~
You know
I've done it before and I can do it some more
I got my eye on the score
I'm gonna cut to the core
I'm gonna cut to the core
It's too late it's too soon
It's too late it's too soon
It's too late it's too soon
Or is it?
Tick, tick, tick, tick,
tick, tick, tick,BOOM!
PS:/DONT TRY CALLING ME.....least till friday...ill explain when you do.CHEERS!



0 comments